Tuesday 23 June 2015

My step up from AS

In my AS course I had to work together with 3 other  people to produce the final piece. This included sharing out tasks and teaching each other skills to be able to get the piece done by certain deadlines, like I had to do a lot of planning and filming as a contribution as I had skills in these areas, whereas another member could edit and evaluate our process. Moving from AS to A2 I have to learn to manage all parts to make a whole which I plan to do through timetabling when I need to do work and have parts done by to keep a flow of work coming through.

This is my AS piece: http://mattherseyfoundationmediastudieswork.blogspot.com

My AS piece taught me the ways to bring all parts of the video together which I will learn to do by myself in this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment