Monday 23 November 2015

Equiptment

For my video I am going to need a certain set of equipment to suit the style of video I am creating. This is so I am able to capture the shots I want in a professional way.



My Nikon D600 is going to be the camera I film everything from for this video with its aftermarket Nikon 24-120mm lens. I really like this camera for its versatility as it has many features including vignette control which is always really good it Bike films as it creates a focus on the rider who is mostly central in shot and the added shadowing creates depth. I also like this camera due to it being comfortable to hold with its large gripped handle and its live view screen which makes film certain shots easier to view.


I also will be using my Xgrip skate handle which is designed to hold DSLR cameras and then to be able to hold the camera at multiple angles with its large curved handle. This is best used for low angle/ down shots while tracking/moving, as you are able to tilt the camera at multiple angles to creates height and to connote the main rider as powerful or in this case, skilful. 


My camera in the handle.


I will finally be using a tripod which I can get from the school. The tripod keeps the camera steady so that shots are still and can be raised or lowered for different camera angle heights. There will be some shots in the video which show me and tom in shot but are still as opposed to tracking, which will work well for these shot types.



No comments:

Post a Comment