Monday 23 November 2015

Scripting



For my video my main actor will be my friend Tom Hutch. He's 16 years old an has been a good friend of mine for many years. I have chosen to video Tom as main actor as his skill level on a bike is high for his age, meaning he will be able to produce certain moves consistently which will be needed for many shots which might have to be filmed multiple times to get the correct angles and lighting. Tom is also the person I ride and film with on a weekly basis meaning I know how he rides and his style and how I can enhance and emphasis his moves through a camera and then show this on film. Tom also knows me very well too and has experience with a camera aswell, which will mean I can be actor two and portray the brotherly relationship through the riding on film. Tom also lives 2 minutes from me which also means we are able to meet and ride often which will be good for the video as it will take many filming sessions to film and get right.

No comments:

Post a Comment