Wednesday 18 November 2015

Final Idea Brainstorm

I have decided to do a narrative style video due to that being the highest result on my audience survey and me enjoying watching this style of video anyway. I have brainstormed a range of ideas which could work with consideration of the facilities I have available to me, the locations around me and other effecting factors.

I thought about different themes and music styles and what would suit the genre of music when brainstorming. Relationships was something that came into my mind due to it suiting most genres of music, there are many aspects of relationship (the good and the bad) which could fit with most genres. I have explored the ideas of action with chase scenes which could be interesting to watch or a dance video with a narrative.

I finally have decided on the idea of a brotherly relationship with the idea of a day in the life of two bike riders enjoying each others company over the course of the day, filming clips etc and having fun. Bringing in the culture of the sport would add depth to the video as it can be considered a way of life when you enjoy what you do as an individual. This idea has been inspired by John Hicks the videographer I studied but also my own background and influences and the boys I ride with as a hobby in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment