Monday 4 April 2016

Editing 2

Another part of the video which I had to learn was how to make my footage black and white. After experimenting with the 'dip to black' filter I looked through the colour filter section and stumbled across an option called 'tint'. Using this I dragged and drop this filter onto every clip which brought them into the gritty colouring I desired from my research.


Tint feature for raw edgy footage effect.


The final thing I had to learn was about title sequencing. I have already got experience in Photoshop which is another programme by Adobe, In which I opened a new document which had the same dimensions as my video. Using this new file I dragged and dropped my desired text and saved this file and re opened it in Premiere Pro, which allowed me to then set a duration of this as a still image and then I faded this out to start and finish the video.


Ending shot and Photoshop file text ending credit sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment