Monday 4 April 2016

Test Shots

Here is a  video of some of the test footage I have created to show how we shot some of the clips in multiple ways to make sure the best shots were used for the final piece. When filming my video I had to make sure continuity was correct so that the video would flow properly once the clips were together and also my video was supposed to use a certain type of arty cinematography found in high profile BMX style videos ( my favourite Videographer would be John Hicks and his styling). Making sure the videographer and shadow was not in shot, shaky footage was avoided, natural lighting matched well creating lens flares, clothing and actor positioning matched was key to the success of the final clips.





The clips put together here show how certain angles and multiple attempts have changed the result and how from doing so I could choose what would work well for the final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment