Wednesday 14 October 2015

Start Of Shot List Evaluated

After starting the initial opening shot sequence shot list I have decided to reflect on the ways I have structured this and how I should move forward to finish the shot list to the best I can. This is so that once I start filming I can fully follow this so that I know exactly how to go about angles and timings while out filming on the spot.

So far I planned out 32 shots and while doing so didn't explain each in as much detail as I could have. This is because at the time of doing so my ideas was pouring out my head and getting down the shots I wanted to in the time I had was essential for me remembering them. I also feel that if for each shot I went back and put the four following things in to add the main detail for each point would help me. This includes Camera Angle, Editing Technique, Mise En Scene, sound if appropriate to a drop in the song and also timings and durations of shots. This will then give the relevant detail needed to each shot to follow once out filming.

I have reflected on my own shot list in this way to help me monitor the ways I am doing things in my process through this course. Realising my own faults and improvements will then help me correct work and also to improve future posts for my own benefit. Now that I have done so I am going to add to my pre existing and finish the rest of the shots in detail so I can use this as a step by step once I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment