Tuesday 27 October 2015

Target Audience Survey

I am creating a survey to determine the target audience I should be creating my music video for. This is my survey so far in which I will collect results and chart them to find out what certain things I should base things off of to suit the audience.

Here is my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MWVRLDG

I have asked the following questions to find out about the personal audience and their relation to music video.

-What is your gender?

-How old are you?

-Which race/ethnicity best describes you?

-What is your current working status?

-How often do you watch music videos?

-How do you watch these videos?

-What genres do you enjoy?

-What style of music video do you watch?

-Why do you watch music video?

-Does album cover work persuade you to buy an album?

No comments:

Post a Comment