Tuesday 16 February 2016

Final Digipak and Magazine Advert





Overall I feel like I have created my digipak and advertisement piece to the best of my ability. To create my digipak I focused throughout on the music itself and the themes I want to present throughout my video and then made certain decisions upon this. An example of this would be my colour selection of the images and the graphics I have created, my video needing to present the gritty raw feeling of riding and the struggles which I try to refer to through subliminal things like the tone the images and graphic make. The music I have selected works well as its tone and rhythm matches the feel to the video I have planned so I then had to make sure the titles typography fits these ideas within the music. I then had to transfer all of this process into the creation of my final advert which follows everything I have reflected and created on. I finally have got some feedback from my teacher and also my main rider Tom again. My teacher has stated how he likes the way I have tied everything in with purpose making my designs meaningful and my rider Tom enjoys the images creating the feeling we both experience whilst on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment