Tuesday 16 February 2016

Draft 4 Advert and Digipak

I further developed my graphic into a final cover which looks like so...

I really like the way this has come out. I eliminated the surrounding bored which was bland and unnecessary and started separated text from background to stand free by themeselfs. My final mandala graphic fits nicely in conjunction to the text and doesn't take away from the background image.

Now that I had created my final cover, I needed to develop my digipak. I placed my final cover on the front of the template I had as a base to the piece and started to eliminate a large collection of photographs and screen shots I had in a folder which I was contemplating putting on my digipak. I finally decided on some which fit nicely together and were visually interesting presenting elements of my video. I turned them to black and grey and adjusted there colour, light and shadow balances to make the come out as dynamic as possible.



Digipak 1 with the placement of the photographs


Digipak 2 with added in spines in the colour range of my theme. Added in my graphic onto the format of a CD.

Digipak 3 is further developed to have a realist CD with my made graphic and adding a track list and barcode to the back for a professional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment