Tuesday 16 February 2016

Filming Dates Planned

Before I start filming I am planning out the dates In which I would like to aim to gather all my shots together. This is so I can follow the date list as a guild and goal.

Day 1: January 2nd 2016- 9:45 till 4    Would be good to get all of the whole sequence done on this day throughout the change in the sun creating the effect I would like.

Day 2: January 23rd 2016- 2:00 till 5:00     Would like to get more in-between creative looking shots which add feeling. Do more on the riding sequence once at the riding spot.

Day 3: February 13th 2016- 4:00 till 5:30     Focus on getting the ending sequence when the sun is setting and we ride along into the colours of the sun. Multiple tries needed to get the correct camera effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment