Wednesday 10 February 2016

Focus Group Feedback

Now I have started to create my final pieces ( ancillary tasks) I am thinking about the themes and views I want to portray throughout. To help with this, I have asked 5 friends who have been riders for many years for some input and thoughts about what I should include as I thought asking this niche audience who would have understanding of the sport would help me with ideas to portray bike riding in the best possible way throughout my digipak and advert.

Responses:

Tom- "Make sure elements of parts of the bikes are shown to show detail of the bikes themselves, show the audience real, current bike parts to be as realistic as possible."

Kai-" Cool graphics without going into the typical graffiti font types, graffiti is too generic."

Joe- " show actual building of spots, shows depth to the sport."

The other two riders gave similar response. Using this feedback I will make sure to select photography and typography to consider these views so that the final product is understandable to non bike riders, but also relatable to bike riders themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment